(Use code WORKSHOP to remove delivery at the checkout)
2022 online art course
All zoom classes are guided from start to finish making them perfect for complete beginners.
During each session we'll create paintings and explore techniques that truly show the versatility of the medium Gouache. See below the details of each of the 4 sessions:
4.Wisteria - 20th April 2022, 7:00pm - 8:30pm
During this session we'll draw on all of the techniques we've explored previously and use our skills to create hand painted Wisteria. This one will have loose watery petals combined with trailing leaves and layered areas where we’ll use the thick consistancy of the Gouache without water to add texture and detail to the piece.
- 90 minute live tutuorial
- Email containing a mood board of images to inspire your paintings, attached will also be clear images of the illustrations we'll be painting during the live tutorial, this will act as a second guide during the class, alongside the live session.
- Feedback and further guidance after the class - All participants will be invited to send any images of their paintings to Katie via email, along with any questions. This allows participants to ask about how best to progress in the areas they may have found challenging as well as ideas on how to progress and move on the areas they enjoyed and may wish to explore further.
What do I need to participate?:
- Gouache paints + glass of clean water to paint with.
- Paint palette/something to mix your paint in, a plate also works.
- Watercolour paper - Size A4 or A3 (it's up to you).
- A variety of different sized brushes (sizes close to 2/4 and 6/8 would be usefu)
When: 20th April 2022, 7:00pm-8:30
Where: Online - Zoom
Once you book your space onto the class you will receive a confirmation email.
1 week before the session you will receive a second email which will contain all of the details needed to participate, this will include a zoom link and password that will enable you to login and join the 90 minute class. Attached to the email will also be printable mood boards, that have been curated to inspire our illustrations.